04 June 2011

Bike ride to Readlinghuis

Ant , Harry And myself (Grant) went out to Readlinghuis today via Aurora, this was my first time out on my new .secondhand DRZ , the small things that I have forgotten  since I last road a bike at 19, slowly started to come back, Big thanks to Harry and Ant for all the patience and assistance in setting up the DRZ from a road machine of the previous owners to my off road ,adventure bike,
well we left at about 10am after miscommunication about departure time, we left vie Langebaanweg and on to the farm roads to Aurora stopped at a great little pub here for morning coffee,  then on to Readlinghuis where there was a off road event, not much happening at the event, so we moved on back vie VeldDrif where we hit the rain, and then vie the rail service road back to Langebaan vie Vredenburg,The DRZ went like a bomb and with a few scary moment for me on the wet roads we arrived back at langebaan all safe, and as the photo proves the XR douse get dirty now and again even if it takes riding in the rain.

No comments: